Home Join the Discussion
English
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: www.thetitansclub.com

www.thetitansclub.com 2 weeks, 6 days ago #559

Every time something comes out about Marcus Mariota’s injury I feel like everybody acts like The Office does in this scene. It’s not time to freak out... yet. The Titans have not added a 3rd QB to the roster Marcus Mariota Jersey , which means they feel at worst, decent, about Marcus and his healing elbow. The Titans won’t play Marcus til he’s ready, which makes perfect sense. Here’s hoping it feels better today so we can go into Jacksonville with a team that’s close to 100% health.Jack Conklin and Taylor Lewan are progressing. I don’t think Conklin will play this week Ryan Tannehill Jersey , but would be surprised if Lewan didn’t. Vrabel was a little more level than some of us on Landry’s debut, but the fact remains that the Titans got an absolute steal from the look of it in the second round. The Titans added Durden back and Nick Williams, cutting beloved TE Firkser and Cameron Batson, who was a great story. Williams was impressive this preseason Rodger Saffold Jersey , so hopefully he can make an impact.Week 2 NFL Power rankings I really thought that the first week of power rankings was going to be the toughest, but now I think it is week 2. The reason week 2 is so challenging is because I am still trying to project what I think the team will be for the whole of the season and not over-react to week 1.Here are my 2018 NFL week 2 power rankings:Philadelphia Eagles (LW:1)Los Angeles Rams (LW:2)Minnesota Vikings (LW:3)New England Patriots (LW:4)Green Bay Packers (LW:7)Pittsburgh Steelers (LW:6)Jacksonville Jaguars (LW:10)Kansas City Chiefs (LW:13)Carolina Panthers (LW:12)New Orleans Saints (LW:5)Atlanta Falcons (LW:8)Los Angeles Chargers (LW:9)Houston Texans (LW:15)Baltimore Ravens (LW:19)Chicago Bears (LW:14)Denver Broncos (LW21)Cincinnati Bengals (LW:17)Tennessee Titans (LW:11)San Francisco 49ers (LW:16)New York Giants (LW:18)Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW:29)Cleveland Browns (LW:22)New York Jets (LW:28)Miami Dolphins (LW:31)Dallas Cowboys (LW:23)Detroit Lions (LW:20)Indianapolis Colts (LW:24)Seattle Seahawks (LW:25)Washington Redskins (LW:26)Arizona Cardinals (LW:27)Oakland Raiders (LW:30)Buffalo Bills (LW:32)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds